- The beauty and warmth of REAL hardwood flooring.
- 96 hour water block protection from spills.
- Significantly more stable than solid or engineered hardwood when faced with changes in temperature and humidity.
- Rigid, strong, and 100% waterproof core installs without acclimation.
- Natural hardwood veneer eliminates 'repeat' patterns found in laminate and vinyl flooring.
- Superior dent and scratch resistance. 2x harder than solid oak flooring.
- Attached IXPE pad and Unipush locking technology clicks together easily over existing hard surface flooring without nails or glue.
- Durable and scratch resistant PowerShield™ Finish seals and protects wood surfaces from spills or stains, and may be damp mopped for easy maintenance.
- Perfect for areas with increased moisture and humidity, including kitchen, bath, and basements.
1.2mm solid wood veneer + 4.8mm HDPC® composite core + 1.0mm IXPE pad.
European Oak / Hickory
PowerShield™ with Aluminum Oxide
5” x 48” (random lengths)
Matching Molding Available
Unipush Locking System
Lifetime Limited Residential Warranty / 10 Year Limited Light Commercial
Alpha Ash, Bullseye Beige, Fantastic Taupe, Hyper Pearl, Mega Grey, Rogue Deep Brown, Supernatural Hickory.
The patterns and colour variations created in a living tree are, like all of nature, never repeated. Remember that your newly installed floor will vary from samples or pictures in brochures. One cannot expect uniformity from hardwood. Accept instead, all of a hardwoods beautiful natural variations.
This product is manufactured in accordance with industry standards, which permit a defect tolerance not to exceed 5%. The defects may be of any type, whether manufactured or natural.